|The Snappi® Diaper Fastener revolutionized cloth diapering! Over 40 million have sold worldwide. It is a SAFE, HYGIENIC and EASY to use fastener that offers a practical and reliable way to fasten a cloth diaper, replacing the diaper pin. It comes in a variety of colors and is made from a stretchable non-toxic material, which is T-shaped with grips on each end. These grips hook into the diaper fabric to ensure a snug-fitting diaper with enough natural movement for the baby.
The Snappi® fastener is manufactured from FDA approved raw materials, a polyester based polyurethane which is degradable on aging through hydrolysis and/or microbiological attack. It contains NO latex or any other adulterant, dilutent or modifying polymers. The composition is 100% polyurethane. It is made in South Africa.
New Toddler size!!
What do mothers say about Snappis?
- "It's safe and easy"
- "Easy to use"
- "It lasts long and is very durable"
- "Holds the diaper naturally in position"
- "Very hygienic"
- "It is practical and affordable"
- "It does not hurt my baby"
- "It is child's play"
- "It is so easy, my husband uses it with confidence"
It is an easy way to care for your baby
It is made from non-toxic material
The Snappi stays in place to ensure a comfortable-fit diaper
It is quality-proven and will return to its original shape after use
The Snappi® is safe, economical and affordable
It is easy-to-care-for and can be sterilized in hot water
It is durable and can last as long as six months
It is tried and trusted and cannot hurt your baby in any way
It is removable and adjustable to ensure the best for your baby
The grips are designed and manufactured to ensure a better fit diaper
Snappis® are available in a wide range of attractive colors.
Snappi® has been clinically tested in various hospitals and clinics around the globe and passed all the tests with flying colors
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- STRETCH the Snappi® fastener before its first use. The stretching triggers the 'memory' of the Snappi® to return to its original size and in so doing, pulls the diaper together to the middle to allow for a snug fit. This is essential for the Snappi® to work properly. This is done by holding the Snappi® in the center with one hand and close to the end of the leg (not by the rings) with the other hand and s-t-r-e-t-c-h a few times (10 or so). As you do this you should feel how the material 'softens' or gets more elastic. Follow this stretching procedure with each leg. The Snappi® is then ready to go!
- Make sure that your Snappi® is ATTACHED SECURELY. It is important that the Snappi® ‘leg’ being attached be stretched as far as possible before hooking it into the diaper. In other words:
s-t-r-e-t-c-h and hook right,
s-t-r-e-t-c-h down and hook center so as to form a ‘Y’ shape.
By doing this, the Snappi® should be secure, the diaper will fit snugly and the baby should not be able to undo it. Place cover over diaper and Snappi® fastener.
NOTE: Snappi®s WORK BEST with cotton prefolds (Chinese or DSQ), terry cloth diapers and other cloth diapers with a loose enough weave for the Snappi to hook into. They do not work well with tightly woven diapers such as flannel diapers.
- ALWAYS use a cover when using a Snappi® fastener on your baby’s diaper.
- Keep out of children’s reach when not in use!
- Do not use your Snappi® for longer than 6 months.
- Do not leave your Snappi® lying in the sun as it is not UV resistant and can reduce the effectiveness of the Snappi®.
CARE: Clean your Snappi® in hot soapy water. Do not launder them with diapers in the washer as this may weaken the grip attachment.
CAUTION: Any tear in the Snappi® can lead to separation of a piece, presenting a possible choking hazard. Inspect your Snappi® before each use and discontinue using immediately if there is any sign of cracking, tearing, breakage or wear of the teeth or any other parts. Do not cut your Snappi® as this may cause tearing.